Sunday, January 24, 2016

Snow and Video Chatting

Hello! Today it stopped snowing and it was actually sunny and a little bit warm outside today! 

I was very happy so I could play outside with my friends and do my favorite snow activities such as:

1. Eating Snow (Not Yellow Snow!)
2. Making Snow Angels (Yes, I still do that)
3. Making Comfortable Snow Chairs to Lounge in

Later that day I had a fun video chat with my friends!

Yes, those are Barbies in the background, please don't judge!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! It means a lot! I love snow and comment down below what your favorite things to do in the snow are! 

May the odds be ever in your favor!

{Sarah}
 

4 comments:

  1. Fun post! Barbie's are awesome!;D When I go to the snow, I like to make snowballs and through them at trees.;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love snowballs in general! You can have a snowball fight with them, throw them at trees like you said, make mini snowmen, and tons of other things!

      Delete
  2. Cool pics and blog! Also can you please check mine out? Thanks! Buzzaboutag.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete