Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Grass, Wii Sports, and Homeschool Meme

Hello! Today I looked out the window and saw there was a patch of grass, free of snow in our front yard! You know what that means! The snow is melting!

That is a bad thing too because that means no more sledding, eating snow, and going back to school.

To pass the time I played Wii Deca Sports! I love soccer, badminton, and kart racing on this game!
I am terrible at this though. Lost every single game. Shame...

Later in the day, my friend sent me this homeschool meme since she is homeschooled. 

Funny, right! Her and her sister LOVE this picture.

Thanks for reading this post! Stay tuned for more posts! Comment down below telling me what the funniest meme you ever saw was.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

{Sarah}

No comments:

Post a Comment