Saturday, January 23, 2016

About Me!

Hello! This post is going to be all about me! First of all, here is what I look like!

Please note that this is what my hair looks like when I wake up, my hair doesn't always look this messy.

Here are my siblings:

This is my brother Stephen, he is a teacher and out of college. He is engaged to the person standing next to him, Kimmy.

That is my brother Jake, he is in high school and is the closest sibling to my age. He loves playing baseball and playing his trumpet.

I actually don't have a picture for Alex, but he has blond hair and glasses. He works at Red Robin and is out of high school. He loves to hike and watch football.

Facts about me:

Favorite Food: Mac and Cheese
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Movie: Hunger Games or Divergent
School: Middle
Favorite Restaurant: Starbucks or Panera Bread
Favorite Store: Aeropostale
Eye Color: Blue
Role Model: Sadie Robertson
Hobby: Hanging with friends, reading, and watching Youtube.

Before I leave, I have an announcement: I am going to stop my uploading Youtube videos because I am always so busy, I never get time to. Right now it is snowing like crazy here and I can't wait to sled and make snow angels!

SO MUCH SNOW!

Thank you for reading this and stay tuned for more posts! Please comment down below telling me if you has gotten snow yet this winter! 

May the odds be ever in your favor!

{Sarah}
















No comments:

Post a Comment