Friday, January 22, 2016

Intro to Through Sarah's Life

Hello! My name is Sarah and I decided to start this blog because my life is crazy and I would like to blog about my life! The reason I called it Through Sarah's Life is because you guys get to go through my life and all of the wonderful moments in it! I will try to post as much as I can, but I also have a Youtube channel I am trying to master. I am going to try different devices and cameras for my pictures and Youtube channel. My Youtube channel name is Living Sarah so go check me out! I obviously don't have amazing videos yet because I was using an Ipod for my first ones. Stay tuned for better videos though that consist of hauls, routines, and beauty tutorials! Some things I want to post about on this blog are going to be events in my life! Most of the pictures I am going to be posting on here are going to be pictures that I am going to get published so I can put them in my 2016 smash book! This post was mostly about my blog as a whole so sorry there is no picture but in my next post I will be posting about me with a picture of me so stay tuned for that post! Thank you guys so much for reading this, share this blog with your friends and please comment down below telling me if you have a blog and what it is called, or if you don't have a blog tell me what your blog name would be called if you had one!


May the odds be ever in your favor!

{Sarah}

No comments:

Post a Comment