Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sleepover and Glasses

Hello! Sorry I did not post yesterday. I was just SO excited for a sleepover that day and I didn't take pictures there. I will tell you everything that I did there to make up for yesterday's missing post:

1. Play Barbies
2. Ate Pizza
3. Watched EAH Dragon Games
4. Drank Hot Chocolate and Ate Popcorn
5. Played Wii
6. Played Games 
7. Slept at 5:00 in the Morning
8. Ate Donut Holes and Krave Cereal
9. Played Mario Kart
10. Packed Up and Left

It was really fun! I was sad to leave though. Now here is the side of my post for today. I slept because I only slept for about an hour and a half last night. I crashed on the couch at about 3:00 in the afternoon, woke up, and fell asleep on my moms bed. Because there were no pictures in this post yet, I will show you a random picture of what I look like in my reading glasses!

I can't tell, I either look really snazzy or really dorky.

Thanks for reading this post! Stay tuned for more posts! Comment down below telling me what the latest time you stayed up till was! 

May the odds be ever in your favor!

{Sarah}



No comments:

Post a Comment