Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Randomness

Hello! SO sorry I have not posted in a while. I will just give you pictures of different things that have something to do with things going on in the past few days. 

I have found a new obsession with Larabars! They are delicious and I ate the whole box of them in about 3 days.

I bought a new dress at JCPenneys!

Outfit of the day for church!

Thanks for reading this! I may not post every day just because it is a boring day and there is nothing to post about. Comment down below what food you are currently obsessed with!

May the odds be ever in your favor!

{Sarah}




1 comment:

  1. That dress is so pretty!:) Hey, I would really love to follow your blog so I can keep up with your fun posts, but you don't have anywhere for me to follow you with! Can you add a follow by email or one of those Google friend connect things on the side bar of your blog?:) If you don't want to that's totally fine.;) Thanks!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete